Friday 14 October 2016

"My Wife Belongs to my Kitchen" Buhari

President Buhari in a joint press meeting in Germany with Angela Merkel has responded to the criticism of his wife on his leadership in Nigeria.

In his statement , Buhari laughed off the criticism and said."I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room"

Mrs. Buhari has on a BBC interview critizied her husband and made suggestions of her not going to support him come 2019 if things are not well adjusted.
She also claimed that her husband doesn't even know some of the people he appointed.
In her words she said: “The President does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don’t know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years.

“Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms, only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position.”

No comments:

Post a Comment