Friday 14 October 2016

"I WON'T SUPPORT BUHARI COME 2019" AISHA BUHARI





In an interview with BBC, Nigerian First Lady expressed that the likelihood of supporting her husband come 2019 is very slim.
However, she did not in any way say if President Buhari will seek for office come 2019.
In her words “He is yet to tell me (if he’ll seek re-election) but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again,”
She further said that one of the biggest challenges the president is facing is as a result of wrong choices of cabinet member and some who had different vision and plans for the party and that Mamman Daura,  The President’s has in numerous ways influenced the appointment of clueless ministers.
“Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position,” she said.
Mr. Daura holds no official position, but is believed to influence the president a lot, and rancor with the first lady on every case.
Also she further said, “The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don’t know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years.”


No comments:

Post a Comment